Unlike other Quad sealants, designed for the friction and heat of race tires. Race-proven by Polaris.
Heavy-duty sealing strength, wherever you venture.
• Dedicated Quad Bike Tire Sealant
• Go further, rougher, safer
• Like having a spare wheel
• Tested and used in team racing by Polaris France
• Seals holes up to 1/4 inch (7mm)
• For on-road and off-road Quad & ATV use
For on and off-road use
In the past, motorcycle riders have had a raw deal. They have been offered tire sealants that do not properly suit their machines. Now all that has changed.
OKO offers not one but Three different types of tailored motorcycle tire sealants –
1. OKO 800ml (27 ounce) bottle On-Road Motorcycle. Treats both motorcycle tires depending on size. For use up to 80mph/130km/h or national legal limits: do not accept other sealants that are not suitable for on-road speed, friction and heat.
2. OKO 1250ml (42 ounce) bottle for Quad Bikes – for on and off road use – from farming: to racing! Treats 4 tires of most quad sizes.
3. OKO X-Treme Dirt Bike 800ml (27 ounce) bottle – THE ONLY DEDICATED DIRT BIKE SEALANT, for the toughest Off-Road Racing Enduro, Trial & Motocross conditions. Seals punctures and slits. NO OTHER sealant comes close. Treats 2 enduro/motocross tubes or tubeless tires. Way cheaper than mousse: much easier to fit: does not harm the ride. Also ideal for fitment to those mopeds or scooters that are speed-limited, especially those that have inner tubes: and is also the product to use for Mountain Bikes with inner tubes.
OKO instantly seals multiple punctures with minimal loss of air or sealant. Even if the hole is too big, it helps slow down the pressure loss, allowing you to stop the bike safely.
OKO helps keep tires at their correct pressure, for safer riding & fuel saving. It is certified environmentally safe, containing rust inhibitor; it will not damage rims, wheels, tire casings or inner tubes.
Rigorously tested in all conditions: functional in extreme heat and cold.
The OKO motorcycle and quad bike tire sealant range covers most tire types. Do not use in tires of V rating or faster, wheels/tires fitted with internal TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems), or with chrome wheels (chromed finishes are very fragile and any chemical may damage them: OKO is safe for use with regular steel and alloy wheels.
The sealants are easy to apply with the valve core remover and filling tube supplied in every bottle – and they are also all available in 25 litre drums with new heavy-duty all-alloy calibrated drum pumps for workshop use: so get proper puncture protection for your machine.
There may be no room for a spare on a Quad, but having OKO in the tires is the next best thing, without the large weight penalty.
Trialed and used in severe racing environments by Polaris in France, and in the Roof of Africa challenge, this product has been through the toughest tests. …
It deals with the tough stuff off-road and still copes with faster race or on-road riding (where laws allow).
Farmers, recreational riders and racing users alike will appreciate the extra security that OKO provides. It’s a winning choice.
1250ml (42 ounce) bottle deals with 2 to 4 tires depending on size (see Dosage Calculator on this site).
Simple fitting using the valve core remover and filling tube supplied in every bottle cap.
25 liter (6.6 Gallons) drum is ideal for retailer and service workshops and team support garages: the NEW heavy-duty, adjustable all-alloy drum pump is a one-time purchase and can be rinsed out again and again for repeated use in filling tires rapidly.